America's Cup Match Race
Buckle up for an authentic race experience.
For the ultimate sailing thrill join the crew and participate in a match race America’s Cup style. Feel the adrenalin as you tack and gybe across Auckland’s harbour.
3 hour sailing experience, as close as you can get to an America's Cup race
Guidance from our professional crew who will show you the ropes
No experience necessary
The America's Cup Match Race runs during the New Zealand Summer.
Put your race face on and get into the spirit of the
competition. As part of the crew you must outmanoeuvre the
opposition and win the race.
Be part of the action as you take the helm, work the grinders or plan your strategy to take the lead.
Experience the pinnacle of yacht racing. The America's Cup is all about superior design technology, teamwork and a winning strategy. Do you have what it takes?
Need to know:
- The America's Cup Match Race operates November-March
- Please wear a light jacket and flat soled shoes
- Please check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure
- This trip is suitable for children 10 years and over
- Participation is not compulsory if you prefer to sit back and watch the action
- The experience includes a full safety briefing before departure
- Lifejackets will be supplied
- In wet weather rain jackets will also be provided
Please note: Our International America's Cup Class yachts have been designed to sail primarily in light winds. We have wind limits in place for the safety and comfort of our passengers. The final decision of whether to sail is at the skipper's discretion. We apologise if your trip is disrupted due to adverse conditions.
We operate a wide range of vessels in our fleet across New Zealand...
(Opposite The Nightingale)
Viaduct Harbour, Auckland
0800 397 567
(NZ calls only)
- From $199
- From $130*
- Trip Duration
- 3 hours
(Additional weekly departure at 2:00pm every Thursday, December-February)
*This trip is suitable for children 10 years and over. Sailings subject to weather and minimum numbers apply. (Prices valid until 30 September 2018.).Book Here
0800 397 567
(New Zealand calls only).