Auckland Harbour Sailing
Enjoy the unique Auckland landscape from the water on this relaxed sailing experience Sail where the wind takes you on Auckland’s stunning Waitemata Harbour, looking back out at Auckland's volcanic peaks and city skyline from the best view in town...
1.5 hour sailing experience on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour
Commentary from our knowledgeable crew who will share local insights into the harbour and its history
Viewing Auckland city landmarks from the water including sailing under the Harbour Bridge
Opportunity to help the crew sail this 50ft monohull sailing yacht
Your choice of fresh coffee, tea or a hot chocolate plus a delicious sweet treat
Those who've purchased lunch are able to relax with a wine or beer from our fully licensed bar on board**
Need to know:
- Wear a light jacket and flat soled shoes
- Bring your camera
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and sunhat a must in summer months
- Check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure
- Fully licensed bar is available onboard for those who've purchased lunch**
- This trip is suitable for children
- Lifejackets will be supplied in the event of an emergency
We operate a wide range of vessels in our fleet across New Zealand...
**Must be 18 years+ to be served alcohol.
Where to find us
(Opposite The Nightingale)
0800 397 567
(NZ calls only)
- From $99
- From $60*
- Trip Duration
- 1.5 hours
- November - March
Departs - 10.30am, 1:00pm & 3:15pm
Optional Lunch Upgrade at 1:00pm - enjoy a picnic lunch and a hot drink, for an additional $16 per person.
- Departs 10.30am & 3:15pm.
*Children: 5-15 years, under 5yrs free (but no lunch option). Prices valid until 30 September 2018.Book Here
0800 397 567
(New Zealand calls only).
Jo G, Trip Advisor, June 2016