Encounter these intelligent and playful mammals up close in their natural environment. You may even get the chance to swim with the dolphins in the warmest waters in New Zealand*.
- Cruising picturesque islands while searching for dolphins with a lifetime viewing guarantee
- Mask, snorkel, fins and a wetsuit
- A shower available onboard
- Travel on our black and yellow catamaran purpose built for dolphin viewing and swimming with observation decks, side opening windows and safe access to the water for swimmers
- If time and conditions allow, you'll also get to visit the majestic Otehei Bay
*Once we find a pod of dolphins, Department of Conservation regulations and sea conditions will determine whether a swim is possible. Swimmers must be 8 years old and over and confident in the open water. The decision to swim is at skipper's discretion.
Remember your swimming gear and towel.
Need to know:
- If you do not get to see dolphins you will get a non-transferable voucher to come again for free. This is not a money back offer.
- A portion of your fare contributes to marine mammal research and conservation.
- Bring your togs, towel and camera.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a sunhat are a must in summer months
- Check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure
- This trip is suitable for children
- Lifejackets will be supplied in the event of an emergency
- A portion of your fare contributes to marine mammal research and conservation
We operate a wide range of vessels in our fleet across New Zealand...
Where to find us
Corner of Marsden & Williams Roads
Bay of Islands
0800 365 744
(NZ calls only)
- From $115
- From $65*
- Trip Duration
- 4 hours
- 1st December 2016 - 30th April 2017**
Departs Paihia 8.00am & 12.30pm
Departs Russell 8.10am & 12.40pm
*Child age is 0-15 years old. (Prices valid until 30 April 2017). **From 1st May to 21st October this product is only available as part of our Discover the Bay product (Subject to availability). See our Discover the Bay page for price and departure time details.Book Here
0800 365 744
(New Zealand calls only).