Sail & Snorkel - Whitehaven & Chalkies Beach
This full day cruise incorporates two separate destinations - Whitehaven Beach for relaxing & Chalkies Beach for snorkelling. Best of both worlds!
- Full day sailing aboard 'On the Edge'
- The full day cruise visits two separate destinations - world famous Whitehaven Beach and a second location for snorkelling; generally, Chalkies Beach on nearby Haslewood Island, dependent on weather and tides
- A feast including morning & afternoon tea & lunch: a special selection of cold meats, fresh prawns, sliced salads with wraps and rolls and cordial for the kids
- All snorkelling equipment; wetsuits/stinger suits and flotation jackets (if required)
- Personalised snorkelling instructions
Full Day Sail & Snorkel
$175 Adult $100 Child (5 - 17 years)
Price per person includes GST, $6.50 Reef Tax and $1.98 CAPS
8:30am - 3:30pm Most days but please confirm days of operation when planning your trip (Winter months are slightly different).
Please note - We occasionally change the snorkelling destination depending on conditions that day).
Brilliant, what a great day! - We did the all day tour with 2 adults and 3 young boys, 13,11& 8 and we had a fantastic day! The crew were very good and actually cared about everyone having a good time. Snorkelling at chalkies beach was great (even though the water was murky) and our 3 boys saw loads of fish and a turtle. I would recommend this all day tour to anyone even though it is a bit exxy. The boat is brilliant and make sure you sit up the front and get wet, the squeals of joy from the kids are priceless. Whitehaven beach is magnificent, a game of cricket and a few beers and back on the boat for the sail home. There is plenty of food and very tasty for lunch. The crew are great with Stu the captain being Aussie as bundy rum with a sense of humour as dry as Smiths chips. Love the cold drinks and cocktails on the way home. This tour is a real winner and is a must if visiting the Whitsundays!!Matt C,TripAdvisor, July 2016
Please read our
Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy here...
- Hamilton Island
- 7 hours
8.30am-3.30pm most days but please confirm days of operation when planning your trip. (Winter months, slight variation.).Enquire Here