Sail & Swim Whitehaven Beach
A half-day, exhilarating sailing experience aboard 'On the Edge' – our custom designed sailing catamaran. Visiting world famous Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy the crystal clear aqua waters and pristine silica sand.
Something for everyone. Enjoy an exciting sail towards the beauty of Whitehaven Beach
Exhilarating. Sailing aboard our 20m catamaran, with a 30m high rotating mast and large sail area, she will impress all levels of sailing enthusiasts
Sailing to Whitehaven Beach where you'll spend approximately 2 hours. You'll enjoy the crystal clear waters and pristine silica sand and discover for yourself why it's the most photographed beach in Australia.
Sailing for approximately 90 minutes (each way) aboard 'On the Edge' our custom designed catamaran. Designed specifically for sailing adventures throughout the Whitsunday Islands. She offers the largest deck area per guest of any vessel operating excursions from Hamilton Island. With a roof covering 50% of the deck she provides some protection from the elements.
Lunch is served onboard upon arrival at Whitehaven. A selection of cold meats, sliced salads with wraps and rolls and cordial for the kids is available. An afternoon tea fruit platter is served on the sail home.
Your adventure includes beach equipment such as cricket, football etc. for you to use at your leisure on the beach.
- Adults $130
- Child $80* (5-17 years)
- Price per person includes GST, $6.50 Reef Tax and $1.98 CAPS fee.
*Ages: the catamaran is very stable however children must be 5 years or over for this tour
(Prices valid 1st April 2017 - 31st March 2018)
Need to know:
- Amenities: there are toilets onboard
- Drinks: we have a fully stocked bar onboard, no BYO alcohol
- Capacity: we can operate with up to 60 guests with plenty of room
- Weather: at times the weather in the tropics can be unpredictable. We will provide an up to date weather report before departure and discuss in detail with you the schedule plan for the day
- Wind: on occasion we can operate at different destinations to provide the most enjoyable day possible. These options will be explained prior to departure
Wow! - I could not wipe the smile from my face. I got more out of this experience than I ever could have imagined. It was educational, entertaining, a lovely lunch, fantastic crew and so relaxing. We did a half day sail with a trip to Whitehaven beach. In a wordJackie L, Trip Advisor, May 2016
Please read our
& Cancellation Policy here...